Saturday, December 25, 2010

when i starting with some nice topic :P.

I'm allays going to write something new . when i   starting with some nice topic nothing is comming to my mind. But after long try when i started of typing, lots of ideas are coming out of my head.LOL :P.when i passing first paragraph of my article im thinking "This is not interesting" But im making my mind to go on writing in more interesting way :D. So however even i write the second paragraph also then im reading the whole article and think its bit fine but not much good. So im doing it in more interesting way (i was thinking)  :P. Normally this thing is happening when im writting. The reason for thiz problem is as i think i dont have any experience in writing articles, because even i hate writing essays :P. LOL I forgot to say what happened next. LOL From this pattern im writing the whole article and read it. And after all im erasing the whole article. :P lol true story :D

No comments:

Post a Comment